The E-Business (R)evolution: Living and Working in an Interconnected World, 2/e
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-12-24
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 912
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130670391
- ISBN-13: 9780130670397
貴賓價: $1,193The Arts and Crafts Computer: Using Your Computer as an Artist's Tool
售價: $99Beyond HTML Goodies
貴賓價: $1,062Web Site Design Goodies
The worldwide e-business bestseller...updated for the next phase of the revolution!
From strategy to tactics, technology to operations, The E-business (R)evolution is the world's #1 e-Business briefing for every executive, entrepreneur, and planner. Now, Daniel Amor has thoroughly updated this global best-seller, reflecting the seismic changes in the e-Business marketplace and showing how to profit from the lessons of the dot-com crash. Amor offers fresh insights into every facet of doing business on the Web—B2B, B2C, and beyond. Through real-world examples and business cases, you'll learn how to:
- Strengthen the business foundations underlying your e-Business initiative
- Tie technology to your enterprise goals
- Architect tomorrow's robust, scalable e-Business infrastructures
- Integrate Web-based applications, client software, middleware, and back-end systems
- Leverage new CRM/eCRM, content management, and knowledge management technologies
- Anticipate and plan for the impact of pervasive computing, open source, and other key trends
Daniel Amor's The E-business (R)evolution, Second Edition: it's your complete, up-to-the-minute blueprint for delivering on the promise of e-Business—and the profit.
Table of Contents
Foreword By Paolo Glisenti.
I. THE FOUNDATION.
1. Introduction to Internet Business.
2. Preparing the Online Business.
3. Selecting the Technology.
4. Avoiding Legal Issues.
5. Marketing Strategies on the Web.
II. E-BUSINESS APPLICATIONS.
6. Search Engines and Portals.
7. Shopping and ORM Solutions.
8. Supporting E-Business Components.
9. Interactive Communication Experiences.
III. INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES.
10. Comparing Web Technologies.
11. Security on the Internet.
12. Dealing with Java.
13. Imaging on the Internet.
14. Paying Via the NET.
IV. THE PRESENT FUTURE.
15. The Open Source Community.
16. Pervasive Computing.
17. Beyond Pervasive Computing.
A: Glossary of E-Business Terms.
B: Example Internet Business Architecture.
C: Useful Web Addresses.
D: Internationalization of Web Sites.
E Dot.Com Death Analysis.