Agile Software Development with SCRUM (Paperback)
Ken Schwaber, Mike Beedle
- 出版商: Pearson
- 出版日期: 2001-10-21
- 定價: USD $49.99
- 售價: $1,650
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,617
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 158
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130676349
- ISBN-13: 9780130676344
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,350Agile Project Management With Scrum (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,729Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum (Paperback)
售價: $2,005Apple Design (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,663Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,682Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture Volume 1: A System of Patterns (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,782Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,111Organizational Patterns of Agile Software Development (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,216Agile Development with the ICONIX Process: People, Process, and Pragmatism
售價: $1,120How Google Tests Software (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,715Beginning iOS 7 Development: Exploring the iOS SDK (Paperback)
Arguably the most important book about managing technology and systems development efforts, this book describes building systems using the deceptively simple process, Scrum. Readers will come to understand a new approach to systems development projects that cuts through the complexity and ambiguity of complex, emergent requirements and unstable technology to iteratively and quickly produce quality software.BENEFITS
- Learn how to immediately start producing software incrementally regardless of existing engineering practices or methodologies
- Learn how to simplify the implementation of Agile processes
- Learn how to simplify XP implementation through a Scrum wrapper
- Learn why Agile processes work and how to manage them
- Understand the theoretical underpinnings of Agile processes
Table of Contents
2. Great Ready for Scrum!
3. Scrum Practices.
4. Applying Scrum.
5. Why Scrum?
6. Why Does Scrum Work?
7. Advanced Scrum Applications.
8. Scrum and the Organization.
9. Scrum Values.