SOAP: Cross Platform Internet Development Using XML (Paperback)
Scott Seely, Kent Sharkey
貴賓價: $1,425Data Science for Business: What you need to know about data mining and data-analytic thinking (Paperback)
貴賓價: $931A First Course in Database Systems, 2/e
售價: $399Special Edition Using SOAP
售價: $399Core Web Programming, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $299Learning XML (Paperback)
貴賓價: $998XML in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (Paperback)
售價: $299Professional Java SOAP (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,502Advanced SOAP for Web Development
售價: $299.NET Architecture and Programming Using Visual C++ (Paperback)
售價: $580Practical Firewalls (Paperback)
售價: $750Assessing Network Security (Paperback)
售價: $299Enterprise XML Clearly Explained
Leverage the power of SOAP on any platform, with any leading programming language!
- Integrate your enterprise applications across the Web!
- The platform-independent guide to SOAP
- SOAP programming with C++, Perl, C#, Visual Basic, and Java
- Build an industrial-strength SOAP system from scratch
- CD-ROM: SOAP for Windows, Linux and Unix, plus extensive source code library!
- Technical Reviewers:
- Yves LaFon, Chair of the SOAP W3C Committee
John Montgomery, Lead SOAP Developer, Microsoft
Kent Sharkey, .NET Frameworks Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
SOAP is the universal "glue" that can integrate virtually any distributed system, helping enterprises streamline processes and communications across the Internet as never before. SOAP: Cross Platform Web Services Development Using XML is the practical, hands-on introduction to using SOAP on Windows, Linux, and UNIX platforms, using any of five leading programming languages. Discover how SOAP leverages key Internet standards such as XML and HTTP to solve distributed computing problems that DCOM and CORBA can't! Coverage includes:
- All the XML you need to get started with SOAP
- SOAP's basic syntax: HTTP headers, SOAP payloads, error handling, data types, encoding structures, and more
- Extending SOAP to support heterogeneous and legacy environments
- SOAP programming with C++, C#, Perl, Visual Basic, and Java
- Comparing today's leading SOAP servers
The last six chapters of this book present a start-to-finish SOAP case study application-from requirements and design through coding.
Whether you're constructing Internet applications, integrating existing applications within or between enterprises, or simply evaluating SOAP, this book contains the insights-and practical examples-you're looking for.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains complete SOAP implementations for Windows, Linux, and UNIX, plus all source code from the book.
I. SOAP-EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.
1. How We Got to SOAP.
2. XML Overview.
3. The Soap Specification.
4. Building a Basic SOAP Client and Server.
II. RELATED TECHNOLOGIES.
5. Web Services Description Language.
6. Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration.
7. Available SOAP Implementations.
III. CASE STUDY: A WEB-BASED ACUTION SYSTEM.
8. Auction System and Requirements.
9. Auction System Design.
10. Bidder Enrollment.
11. Category and Item Management.
12. The Bidding System.
13. Case Study Summary.