SOAP: Cross Platform Internet Development Using XML (Paperback)
Scott Seely, Kent Sharkey
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2001-08-17
- 定價: USD $39.99
- 售價: $700
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 416
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130907634
- ISBN-13: 9780130907639
售價: $399Special Edition Using SOAP
貴賓價: $1,216Advanced SOAP for Web Development
售價: $399.NET Architecture and Programming Using Visual C++ (Paperback)
售價: $580Practical Firewalls (Paperback)
售價: $750Core Web Programming, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $299Learning XML (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,350Assessing Network Security (Paperback)
貴賓價: $855XML in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (Paperback)
售價: $299Enterprise XML Clearly Explained
貴賓價: $1,663Java 2 by Example, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $299Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,829Building Intelligent .NET Applications: Agents, Data Mining, Rule-Based Systems, and Speech Processing (Paperback)
售價: $199Essential XML Quick Reference: A Programmer's Reference to XML, XPath, XSLT, XML
貴賓價: $1,152Professional XML Development with Apache Tools : Xerces, Xalan, FOP, Cocoon, Axi
貴賓價: $1,134Beginning XML Databases
貴賓價: $1,064Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation
售價: $299Professional Java SOAP (Paperback)
Leverage the power of SOAP on any platform, with any leading programming language!
- Integrate your enterprise applications across the Web!
- The platform-independent guide to SOAP
- SOAP programming with C++, Perl, C#, Visual Basic, and Java
- Build an industrial-strength SOAP system from scratch
- CD-ROM: SOAP for Windows, Linux and Unix, plus extensive source code library!
- Technical Reviewers:
- Yves LaFon, Chair of the SOAP W3C Committee
John Montgomery, Lead SOAP Developer, Microsoft
Kent Sharkey, .NET Frameworks Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
SOAP is the universal "glue" that can integrate virtually any distributed system, helping enterprises streamline processes and communications across the Internet as never before. SOAP: Cross Platform Web Services Development Using XML is the practical, hands-on introduction to using SOAP on Windows, Linux, and UNIX platforms, using any of five leading programming languages. Discover how SOAP leverages key Internet standards such as XML and HTTP to solve distributed computing problems that DCOM and CORBA can't! Coverage includes:
- All the XML you need to get started with SOAP
- SOAP's basic syntax: HTTP headers, SOAP payloads, error handling, data types, encoding structures, and more
- Extending SOAP to support heterogeneous and legacy environments
- SOAP programming with C++, C#, Perl, Visual Basic, and Java
- Comparing today's leading SOAP servers
The last six chapters of this book present a start-to-finish SOAP case study application-from requirements and design through coding.
Whether you're constructing Internet applications, integrating existing applications within or between enterprises, or simply evaluating SOAP, this book contains the insights-and practical examples-you're looking for.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains complete SOAP implementations for Windows, Linux, and UNIX, plus all source code from the book.
I. SOAP-EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.
1. How We Got to SOAP.
2. XML Overview.
3. The Soap Specification.
4. Building a Basic SOAP Client and Server.
II. RELATED TECHNOLOGIES.
5. Web Services Description Language.
6. Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration.
7. Available SOAP Implementations.
III. CASE STUDY: A WEB-BASED ACUTION SYSTEM.
8. Auction System and Requirements.
9. Auction System Design.
10. Bidder Enrollment.
11. Category and Item Management.
12. The Bidding System.
13. Case Study Summary.