Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code, 2/e (Hardcover)(美國原版)
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2018-11-30
- 售價: $2,100
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,995
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 448
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0134757599
- ISBN-13: 9780134757599
重構 : 改善既有代碼的設計, 2/e (簡中典藏精裝版)(Refactoring: Improving The Design of Existing Code, 2/e)
重構｜改善既有程式的設計, 2/e (繁體中文版)(Refactoring: Improving The Design of Existing Code, 2/e)
🥉 2019/4 英文書 銷售排行 第 3 名
🥈 2019/1 英文書 銷售排行 第 2 名
Martin Fowler’s Refactoring defined core ideas and techniques that hundreds of thousands of developers have used to improve their software. Now, Fowler has thoroughly updated his book to reflect modern programming techniques.
Fully Revised and Updated—Includes New Refactorings and Code Examples
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”
–M. Fowler (1999)
For more than twenty years, experienced programmers worldwide have relied on Martin Fowler’s Refactoring to improve the design of existing code and to enhance software maintainability, as well as to make existing code easier to understand.
Like the original, this edition explains what refactoring is; why you should refactor; how to recognize code that needs refactoring; and how to actually do it successfully, no matter what language you use.
- Understand the process and general principles of refactoring
- Quickly apply useful refactorings to make a program easier to comprehend and change
- Recognize “bad smells” in code that signal opportunities to refactor
- Explore the refactorings, each with explanations, motivation, mechanics, and simple examples
- Build solid tests for your refactorings
- Recognize tradeoffs and obstacles to refactoring
Martin Fowler is Chief Scientist at ThoughtWorks. He describes himself as “an author, speaker, consultant and general loud-mouth on software development.” Fowler concentrates on designing enterprise software: exploring what makes a good design and what practices are needed to create one.