Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration certification exam.
Exam Ref MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to demonstrate real-world mastery of the skills and knowledge needed to secure Microsoft 365 environments. Coverage includes:
- Implementing and managing identity and access
- Implementing and managing threat protection
- Implementing and managing information protection
- Managing governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role
For more information on Exam MS-500 and the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate credential, visit https: //www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/m365-security-administrator.aspx.