How to Win Sales & Influence Spiders: Boosting Your Business & Buzz on the Web (Paperback)
- 出版商: New Riders
- 出版日期: 2007-02-19
- 售價: $1,250
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,188
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0321496590
- ISBN-13: 9780321496591
If you’re like most business professionals, you could be losing $10,000, $100,000, or even $1 million a month on the Web! Catapulting your
business online is easier than you may think. Thanks to new and emerging developments in Web technology, you can immediately reach
more new customers — free. Plus, you can better leverage your “traditional” Internet marketing to get more traffic from the search
engines and free publicity from the press.
Internet marketing veteran and Entrepreneur columnist Catherine Seda reveals how to attract new customers, search engine spiders and the
press, simultaneously. Use this approach to skyrocket your sales while building your brand.
This book reveals the insider secrets of how to:
• Capitalize on social media, such as blogs, podcasts, and online video, while watching your profits soar from
search engines, e-mail, and affiliate marketing.
• Maximize your exposure by building your online reputation as an industry expert.
• Recognize search engine spammers who will get your site banned and kill your cash flow.
• Mimic the successful Internet marketing techniques that have elevated the status of well-known sites.
• Avoid making the “Top 10” Internet marketing mistakes as revealed by industry leaders.
This “non-techie” book is for: consultants, entrepreneurs, corporate marketers, students, investors, journalists and adventurers.