CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: Exam SY0-101 [Deluxe Edition] (Hardcover)
Mike Pastore, Emmett Dulaney
$1,584The Art of Software Security Testing: Identifying Software Security Flaws
Take charge of your career with certification that can increase your marketability. This new Deluxe Edition of the top-selling Security + Study Guide is what you need to prepare for CompTIA's Security+ SY0-101 exam. Developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates and aspiring IT security professionals, this fully updated, comprehensive book includes:
- Clear and concise information on crucial security topics
- Six practical exams and over 600 practice questions, more than any other CompTIA Security+ book on the market
- Special Security Administrator's Troubleshooting Guide appendix
- Practical examples and hands-on labs to prepare you for the real world
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
Inside, find authoritative and coverage of all key exam topics, including:
- General security concepts
- Communication security
- Infrastructure security
- Basics of cryptography
- Operational and organizational security
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students derive a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students assess their learning comprehension and readiness for the exam.
Featured on the CD
SYBEX TEST ENGINE: Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions plus bonus exams.
ELECTRONIC FLASHCARDS: Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm device.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: General Security Concepts.
Chapter 2: Identifying Potential Risks.
Chapter 3: Infrastructure and Connectivity.
Chapter 4: Monitoring Activity and Intrusion Detection.
Chapter 5: Implementing and Maintaining a Secure Network.
Chapter 6: Securing the Network and Environment.
Chapter 7: Cryptography Basics, Methods, and Standards.
Chapter 8: Security Policies and Procedures.
Chapter 9: Security Management.
Appendix: Security+ Practical Application.