Prognostics and Health Management of Electronics
Michael G. Pecht
- 出版商: Wiley-Interscience
- 出版日期: 2008-09-02
- 售價: $5,309
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,044
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 316
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470278021
- ISBN-13: 9780470278024
Recently, the field of prognostics for electronic products has received increased attention due to the potential to provide early warning of system failures, forecast maintenance as needed, and reduce life cycle costs. In response to the subject's growing interest among industry, government, and academic professionals, this book provides a road map to the current challenges and opportunities for research and development in Prognostics and Health Management (PHM).
The book begins with a review of PHM and the techniques being developed to enable a prognostics approach for electronic products and systems. building on this foundation, the book then presents the state of the art in sensor systems for in-situ health and usage monitoring. Next, it discusses the various models and algorithms that can be utilized in PHM. Finally, it concludes with a discussion of the opportunities in future research.
Readers can use the information in this book to:
- Detect and isolate faults
- Reduce the occurrence of No Fault Found (NFF)
- Provide advanced warning of system failures
- Enable condition-based (predictive) maintenance
- Obtain knowledge of load history for future design, qualification, and root cause analysis
- Increase system availability through an extension of maintenance cycles and/or timely repair actions
- Subtract life cycle costs of equipment from reduction in inspection costs, down time, and inventory
Prognostics and Health Management of Electronics is an indispensable reference for electrical engineers in manufacturing, systems maintenance, and management, as well as design engineers in all areas of electronics.