Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets (Paperback)
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2009-05-11
- 售價: $938
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $891
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 272
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470529695
- ISBN-13: 9780470529690
A full-color, portable guide to getting all the fun and productivity from Twitter
Twitter is hot! It's used by everyone from teens keeping up with their friends to fundraising charities and organizations responding to natural disasters; even President Obama tweets. Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets gets you in on the fun, taking you all the way from setting up an account to incorporating cool third-party applications.
Defined as microblogging, Twitter allows you to be as active or passive as you choose in keeping up with the conversation. Limited to 140 characters per comment, or "tweet", it's designed for here-and-now communication. This handy guide gives you everything you need to know.
- Guides you through setting up an account and following Twitter rules
- Explains how to tweet from mobile devices
- Shows how to add Twitter to a blog or to other social networking sites such as Facebook
- Offers ideas for using Twitter in business as well as for personal contacts
- Covers Twitter terminology
- Provides useful tips and tricks for expanding Twitter's usefulness through third-party applications
Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets explores all the features of Twitter, so you can join the conversation and discover what all the buzz is about.