SAS For Dummies, 2/e (Paperback)
Stephen McDaniel, Chris Hemedinger
- 出版商: For Dummies
- 出版日期: 2010-04-05
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 384
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470539682
- ISBN-13: 9780470539682
Written by an author team who is directly involved with SAS, this easy-to-follow guide is fully updated for the latest release of SAS and covers just what you need to put this popular software to work in your business. SAS allows any business or enterprise to improve data delivery, analysis, reporting, movement across a company, data mining, forecasting, statistical analysis, and more. SAS For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the necessary background on what SAS can do for you and explains how to use the Enterprise Guide.
- SAS provides statistical and data analysis tools to help you deal with all kinds of data: operational, financial, performance, and more
- Places special emphasis on Enterprise Guide and other analytical tools, covering all commonly used features
- Covers all commonly used features and shows you the practical applications you can put to work in your business
- Explores how to get various types of data into the software and how to work with databases
- Covers producing reports and Web reporting tools, analytics, macros, and working with your data
In the easy-to-follow, no-nonsense For Dummies format, SAS For Dummies gives you the knowledge and the confidence to get SAS working for your organization.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.