- Models and simulates numerous processes in manufacturing, reliability and testing for the first time
- Provides the skills necessary for virtual prototyping and virtual reliability qualification and testing
- Demonstrates concurrent engineering and co-design approaches for advanced engineering design of microelectronic products
- Covers packaging and assembly for typical ICs, optoelectronics, MEMS, 2D/3D SiP, and nano interconnects
- Appendix and color images available for download from the book's companion website
Liu and Liu have optimized the book for practicing engineers, researchers, and post-graduates in microelectronic packaging and interconnection design, assembly manufacturing, electronic reliability/quality, and semiconductor materials. Product managers, application engineers, sales and marketing staff, who need to explain to customers how the assembly manufacturing, reliability and testing will impact their products, will also find this book a critical resource.
Appendix and color version of selected figures can be found at www.wiley.com/go/liu/packaging