Data Acquisition and Signal Processing for Smart Sensors
Nikolay V. Kirianaki, Sergey Y. Yurish, Nestor O. Shpak, Vadim P. Deynega
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-04-29
- 售價: $960
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $912
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 298
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470843179
- ISBN-13: 9780470843178
售價: $675Beginning AIR: Building Applications for the Adobe Integrated Runtime (Paperback)
售價: $1,260Realtime Web Apps: With HTML5 WebSocket, PHP, and jQuery (Paperback)
- Introduction to the authors' novel Method of the Dependent Count™ for frequency (period) conversion and measurement and its applications.
- Consideration of modern sensor interface circuits and buses, along with an introduction to the Universal Transducer Interface (UTI) and Time to Digital Converter (TDC).
- Methods of frequency-to-code conversion for smart sensors, including direct, indirect, combined, interpolation and Fourier transform based techniques as well as advanced and self-adapting conversion methods.
- Comparative analysis of smart sensor systems with time- and space-division channelling functions.
- Detailed glossary of related terms accompanied by a guide to related web resources.
With coverage ranging from the detailed analysis of available conversion methods to software level smart sensor design, Data Acquisition and Signal Processing for Smart Sensors will have broad appeal amongst instrumentation and measurement professionals. Advanced students and researchers in microelectronics, engineers and developers of microsensor systems will appreciate the comprehensive treatment of this emerging area.
Table of Contents
List of Abbreviations and Symbols.
Smart Sensors for Electrical and Non-Electrical, Physical and Chemical Variables: Tendencies and Perspectives.
Converters for Different Variables to Frequency-Time Parameters of the Electric Signal.
Data Acquisition Methods for Multichannel Sensor Systems.
Methods of Frequency-to-Code Conversion.
Advanced and Self-Adapting Methods of Frequency-to-Code Conversion.
Signal Processing in Quasi-Digital Smart Sensors.
Digital Output Smart Sensors with Software-Controlled Performances and Functional Capabilities.
Multichannel Intelligent and Virtual Sensor Systems.
Smart Sensor Design at Software Level.
Smart Sensor Buses and Interface Circuits.
Appendix A: What is on the Sensors Web Portal?