Ethernet Networks: Design, Implementation, Operation and Management
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-12-30
- 售價: $1,400
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,372
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 612
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470844760
- ISBN-13: 9780470844762
貴賓價: $2,214Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $998Fundamentals of Data Structures in C
貴賓價: $931Computers, 12/e (IE)
貴賓價: $960Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach, 5/e
貴賓價: $833Optics: An Introduction for Technicians and Technologists (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,643UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language, 3/e
售價: $1,120Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics (Paperback)
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e (Windows XP Update)
貴賓價: $1,675Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,400Embedded Software Development with eCos
- Improve your skills in employing Ethernet hubs, switches, and routers.
- Learn how to set up and operate a wireless Local Area Network (LAN).
- Discover how to extend a wired Ethernet via wireless LANs.
- Understand cabling standards and the role of NEXT (Near End Crosstalk), FEXT (Far End Crosstalk) and other transmission parameters.
- Profit from Gilbert Held's tips and tricks on enhancing security
?and much more.
- wireless Ethernet (IEEE802.11 standards)
- 10Gbps Ethernet
- firewalls in both a wired and wireless environment
- AAA (authentication, authorization and accounting)
- the operation of new versions of Windows on Ethernet LANs
- the use of LAN switches at and above layer 2 in the ISO reference model
- copper and fiber optic cable to transport high speed Ethernet.
Network planners, administrators, and system engineers working with Ethernet networks will find Ethernet Networks, Fourth Edition, an invaluable tool for implementing, updating, and managing their networks.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Networking Concepts.
Networking Hardware and Software.
Bridging and Switching Methods and Performance Issues.
Managing the Network.
The Future of Ethernet.