ESD Physics and Devices (Hardcover)
Steven H. Voldman
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,813ESD: Circuits and Devices (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,764ESD : Failure Mechanisms and Models (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,038ESD : RF Technology and Circuits (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,568EMC for Product Designers, 4/e (Paperback)
售價: $2,988ESD: Design and Synthesis (Hardcover)
- Provides a clear understanding of ESD device physics and the fundamentals of ESD phenomena.
- Analyses the behaviour of semiconductor devices under ESD conditions.
- Addresses the growing awareness of the problems resulting from ESD phenomena in advanced integrated circuits.
- Covers ESD testing, failure criteria and scaling theory for CMOS, SOI (silicon on insulator), BiCMOS and BiCMOS SiGe (Silicon Germanium) technologies for the first time.
- Discusses the design and development implications of ESD in semiconductor technologies.
An invaluable reference for EMC non-specialist engineers and researchers working in the fields of IC and transistor design. Also, suitable for researchers and advanced students in the fields of device/circuit modelling and semiconductor reliability.