MySQL and Java Developer's Guide
Mark Matthews, Jim Cole, Joseph D. Gradecki
貴賓價: $2,499UNIX Power Tools, 3/e (Paperback)
售價: $399The Definitive Guide to MySQL, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,349Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2003 Kick Start
* Shows Java developers everything they need to know to build Java database
applications with MySQL.
* Takes a hands-on, code-intensive approach in which readers will learn how to build a sophisticated Web database management application.
* Begins with a review of the fundamentals of MySQL.
* Explains using Java's JDBC with MySQL, as well as servlet and JSP programming with MySQL.
* Provides a code-rich tutorial on how to build the sample Java database application using EJBs.
* The companion Web site provides the full code examples plus links to useful sites.
Table of Contents
About the Authors.
Chapter 1: An Overview of MySQL.
Chapter 2: JDBC and Connector/J.
Chapter 3: Working with MySQL SQL.
Chapter 4: Installing MySQL, Java, and Connector/J.
Chapter 5: Using JDBC with Java Applications and Applets.
Chapter 6: Achieving Advanced Connector/J Functionality with Servlets.
Chapter 7: MySQL Type Mapping.
Chapter 8: Transactions and Table Locking with Connector/J.
Chapter 9: Using Metadata.
Chpater 10: Connection Pooling with Connector/J.
Chapter 11: EJBs with MySQL.
Chapter 12: Building a General Interface for MySQL.
Chapter 13: Database Administration.
Chapter 14: Performance and Tuning.
Appendix A: MySQL Development and Test Environments.
Appendix B: Databases and Tables.
Appendix C: The JDBC API and Connector/J.
Appendix D: MySQL Functions and Operators.
Appendix E: Connector/J Late-Breaking Additions.