SLEEPYCAT Sleepycat Software
- 出版商: Sams Publishing
- 出版日期: 2001-06-24
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 688
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0735710643
- ISBN-13: 9780735710641
售價: $999The School of Niklaus Wirth: The Art of Simplicity
售價: $788C++ : A Dialog: Programming with the C++ Standard Library (Paperback)
售價: $199Designing XML Databases (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,226SQL-99 Complete, Really
售價: $99Oracle8 Design Using UML Objoct Modeling (Paperback)
售價: $1,820Advanced Windows Debugging (Paperback)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,511A Guide To The Project Management Body Of Knowledge, 3/e (Paperback)
Small, special-purpose computing devices and high-end core Internet servers need fast, reliable database management. Berkeley DB is an embedded database that provides high-performance, scalable, transaction-protected and recoverable data management services to applications. Extremely portable, this library runs under almost all UNIX and Windows variants, as well as a number of embedded, real-time operating systems.
Berkeley DB is the ultimate resource for the world's most widely deployed embedded database engine. This book will aid software architects and engineers, product managers, and systems and network administrators without the overhead imposed by other database products.
Designed by programmers for programmers, this classic library style toolkit provides a broad base of functionality to application writers. This book will help you to make intelligent choices about when and how to use Berkeley DB to meet your needs.
Table of Contents
I. REFERENCE GUIDE.
2. Getting Started: A Simple Tutorial.
3. Access Method Configuration.
4. Access Method Operations.
5. Access Method Wrap-Up.
6. Berkeley DB Architecture.
7. Berkeley DB Environment.
8. Berkeley DB Concurrent Data Store Applications.
9. Berkeley DB Transactional Data Store Applications.
10. XA Resource Manager.
11. Programmer Notes.
12. The Locking Subsystem.
13. The Logging Subsystem.
14. The Memory Pool Subsystem.
15. The Transaction Subsystem.
16. RPC/Client Server.
17. Java API.
18. Tcl API.
19. Dumping and Reloading Databases.
20. Debugging Applications.
21. Building Berkeley DB for UNIX and QNX Systems.
22. Building Berkeley DB for Win32 Platforms.
23. Building Berkeley DB for VxWorks Systems.
24. Upgrading Berkeley DB Applications.
25. Test Suite.
27. Additional References.
II. API MANUAL.
29. C++ API.
30. Java API.
31. Tcl API.
32. Supporting Utilities.