Firewall Architecture for the Enterprise
Norbert Pohlmann, Tim Crothers
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-07-26
- 售價: $1,985
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,886
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 504
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 076454926X
- ISBN-13: 9780764549267
貴賓價: $998Fundamentals of Data Structures in C
售價: $1,120Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics (Paperback)
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e
貴賓價: $1,039Modern VLSI Design: System-on-Chip Design, 3/e (精裝)
貴賓價: $1,068Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet, 2/e (精裝)
貴賓價: $960An Introduction to Formal Languages and Automata, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 3/e(精裝本)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,946Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide, 3/e
貴賓價: $903Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
貴賓價: $1,532802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide
售價: $199Network Architecture & Design: A Field Guide for IT Consultants
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,205Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Organization & Design: The Hardware/Software Interface, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,029Absolute C++
售價: $399The Unified Modeling Language User Guide
貴賓價: $713Discrete Mathematics With Applications, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,205TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols (Hardcover)
What the book covers: Detailed professionals guide to all aspects of
firewalls including threat analysis, firewall architecture, application level
details, encryption, authentication, coverage of various firewall products
(Checkpoint, BorderManager, Linux, ISA and more) and administration and support
from the first steps of setting up a firewall to setting up and analyzing logs
generated by a firewall.
* Includes both detection and prevention perspectives - details how to use a firewalls to detect a potential hack and prevent through denial of access.
* Shows how to maximize caching and load-balancing with firewalls.
* Coverage includes fine-tuning firewalls to work with other security solutions including VPNs, PKI, PGP.
* Cross-platform coverage includes WinNT/2000, NetWare, Linux, Unix and all types of servers(FTP, Telnet, Web etc.)
* Appendix includes detailed information on making firewalls compliant with all protocols(IPv4, Ipv6, TCP/IP, IP/SPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk) and security standards (Common Criteria, IPSec, ESP, AH, Security Association).
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Business Transformation, IT Security, and Introduction to the Firewall.
Chapter 2: TCP/IP Technology for the Internet and Intranet.
Chapter 3: Threats in Networks.
Chapter 4: Elements of a Firewall System.
Chapter 5: Concepts of Firewall Systems.
Chapter 6: Firewall Systems and Encryption.
Chapter 7: Authentication Procedures.
Chapter 8: Evaluating Firewall Solutions.
Chapter 9: Practical Use of Firewall Systems.
Chapter 10: Firewall Security Policy.
Chapter 11: Special Issues Related to Firewall Systems.
Chapter 12: Secondary Issues Related to Firewall Systems.
Chapter 13: Theoretical Foundations of Firewall Systems.
Appendix A: Security Standards.
Appendix B: References.
Appendix C: Glossary.
Appendix D: Sample Security Policy.