CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide, 3/e (Paperback)
James M. Stewart, Ed Tittel, Mike Chapple
CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide
Here's the book you need to prepare for the challenging CISSP exam from (ISC)¯2. This third edition was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's security certification candidates, and has been thoroughly updated to cover recent technological advances in the field of IT security. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that readers have come to expect from Sybex, this book provides:
* Clear and concise information on critical security technologies and topics
* Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
* Expanded coverage of key topics such as biometrics, auditing and accountability, and software security testing
* Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your PC, Pocket PC, and Palm handheld
You'll find authoritative coverage of key exam topics including:
* Access Control Systems & Methodology
* Applications & Systems Development
* Business Continuity Planning
* Law, Investigation, & Ethics
* Operations Security & Physical Security
* Security Architecture, Models, and Management Practices
* Telecommunications, Network, & Internet Security
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Accountability and Access Control.
Chapter 2. Attacks and Monitoring.
Chapter 3. ISO Model, Network Security, and Protocols.
Chapter 4. Communications Security and Countermeasures.
Chapter 5. Security Management Concepts and Principles.
Chapter 6. Asset Value, Policies, and Roles.
Chapter 7. Data and Application Security Issues.
Chapter 8. Malicious Code and Application Attacks.
Chapter 9. Cryptography and Private Key Algorithms.
Chapter 10. PKI and Cryptographic Applications.
Chapter 11. Priciples of Computer Design.
Chapter 12. Principles of Security Models.
Chapter 13. Administrative Management.
Chapter 14. Auditing and Monitoring.
Chapter 15. Business Continuity Planning.
Chapter 16. Disaster Recovery Planning.
Chapter 17. Law and Investigations.
Chapter 18. Incidents and Ethics.
Chapter 19. Physical Security Requirements.