Special Edition Using Crystal Enterprise 8.5
Steve Lucas, Roger Sanborn
- 出版商: Que Publishing
- 出版日期: 2002-06-10
- 售價: $2,021
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,920
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 656
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0789726165
- ISBN-13: 9780789726162
The only reference available on Crystal Enterprise written by employees of Crystal Decisions, creator of Crystal Enterprise.
Special Edition Using Crystal Enterprise 8.5 provides a comprehensive reference for the enterprise information delivery solution, Crystal Enterprise. This book will help readers understand where and how Crystal Enterprise can be applied to solve business problems. Written as a guide through planning, deploying, administering, and managing an enterprise reporting system based on Crystal Enterprise. Using practical examples of how Crystal Enterprise can be deployed in complex network environments to solve some of the toughest reporting and information delivery challenges. This book focuses on the entire solution that Crystal Enterprise and its supporting suite of report design tools (Crystal Reports and Crystal Analysis Professional) can deliver.
This book picks up where standard Crystal Reports books leave off - it focuses on the actual delivery of interactive report content created with Crystal Reports
Table of Contents
I. CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE OVERVIEW AND ITS IMPACT.
1. Introducing Crystal Enterprise.
2. Discovering the Crystal Enterprise Utilities.
3. Exploring the System Architecture.
II. GETTING STARTED WITH CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE.
4. Installing Crystal Enterprise 8.5.
5. Using the Crystal Enterprise Launchpad.
6. Customizing ePortfolio for Rapid Information Delivery.
III. CREATING CONTENT FOR CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE.
7. Publishing Content with Crystal Enterprise.
8. Creating Content with Crystal Reports.
9. Creating Content with Crystal Analysis Professional.
IV. ADMINISTERING AND DEPLOYING CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE IN COMPLEX NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS.
10. Administering and Configuring Crystal Enterprise.
11. Planning Considerations when Deploying Crystal Enterprise.
12. Deploying Crystal Enterprise in a Complex Network Environment.
V. CUSTOMIZING CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE.
13. Extending Crystal Enterprise.
14. Integrating Crystal Enterprise with Your Corporate Intranet.
15. Integrating Crystal Enterprise with Third-Party Portals.
VI. CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL.
Appendix A. Running Crystal Enterprise on Sun Solaris.
Appendix B. Using the Report Application Server.