On-Chip ESD Protection for Integrated Circuits: An IC Design Perspective (Hardcover)
Albert Z.H. Wang
- 出版商: Springer
- 出版日期: 2002-01-31
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,568
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 303
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0792376471
- ISBN-13: 9780792376477
貴賓價: $4,307ESD: Design and Synthesis (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,813ESD: Circuits and Devices (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,064Nano-CMOS Circuit and Physical Design (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,764ESD : Failure Mechanisms and Models (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,038ESD : RF Technology and Circuits (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $3,911Handbook of Digital Techniques for High-Speed Design: Design Examples, Signaling and Memory Technologies, Fiber Optics, Modeling and Simulation to Ensure Signal Integrity
貴賓價: $1,330Introduction to Data Compression, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,425ESD Design for Analog Circuits (Hardcover)
This comprehensive and insightful book discusses ESD protection circuit design problems from an IC designer's perspective. On-Chip ESD Protection for Integrated Circuits: An IC Design Perspective provides both fundamental and advanced materials needed by a circuit designer for designing ESD protection circuits, including:
- Testing models and standards adopted by U.S. Department of Defense, EIA/JEDEC, ESD Association, Automotive Electronics Council, International Electrotechnical Commission, etc.
- ESD failure analysis, protection devices, and protection of sub-circuits
- Whole-chip ESD protection and ESD-to-circuit interactions
- Advanced low-parasitic compact ESD protection structures for RF and mixed-signal IC's
- Mixed-mode ESD simulation-design methodologies for design prediction ESD-to-circuit interactions, and more!
Many real world ESD protection circuit design examples are provided. The book can be used as a reference book for working IC designers and as a textbook for students in the IC design field.
Table of Contents
Dedication. Acknowledgements. Preface.
2. ESD Test Models.
3. ESD Protection Device Solutions.
4. ESD Protection Circuit Solutions.
5. Advanced ESD Protection; Mixed-Signal, RF and Whole-Chip ESD Protection.
6. ESD Failure Analysis and Modeling.
7. Layout and Technology Influences on ESD Protection Circuit Design.
8. ESD Simulation-Design Methodologies.
9. ESD - Circuit Interactions.
10. Conclusion Remarks and Future Work.
Appendix A: Summary for ESD Test Standards. References.
Appendix B: Commercial ESD Testing Systems.
Appendix C: ESD Protection Circuit Design Checklist.