Choose Your Customer: How to Compete Against the Digital Giants and Thrive
Byrnes, Jonathan, Wass, John
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2021-05-05
- 售價: $1,230
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,169
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1264257090
- ISBN-13: 9781264257096
無現貨庫存(No stock available)
Two top specialists in profitable growth and innovative customer-supplier relationships show companies of all sizes how to compete with the tech giants―by choosing the right customer and providing peerless value to them for long-term success.
Every year, managers at companies large and small are finding it harder to compete with the likes of Google and Amazon, who are muscling into their businesses, stealing their customers, and cornering every conceivable market and service. There is, however, a way for companies to survive―and win―in this era of digital behemoths. Choose Your Customer is a powerful, customer-targeted guide that can help managers level the playing field against their biggest competitors.
Written by Jonathan Byrnes, the legendary MIT-based expert on profits, pricing, and strategy, and John Wass, a key member of the team that made Staples a major national brand, Choose Your Customer shows you how to:
- Identify the customers who are the most profitable―and focus on them
- Provide services and experiences that can't be replicated by the tech giants, no matter how much data they have or how much automation they use
- Support your chosen customers' diverse and rapidly evolving needs to accelerate profitability and growth
- Focus on your real profit core and build dominance in your specific target market
These customer-focused strategies will enable you to build a uniquely targeted business that the digital giants just can't match. From unbeatable customer service to superior pricing and product selection, Choose Your Customer provides detailed and actionable advice on how to compete successfully with the aggressive giants, grow your customer base, and increase your profits for lasting success.