Foundation Drupal 7: Learn how to use the Drupal framework to quickly build feature-rich web sites (Paperback)
Whether you’re an experienced Drupal site builder looking to expand your skills, a web developer or designer interested in learning Drupal, or a weekend hobbyist looking to build your first site, Foundation Drupal 7 will give you the knowledge and inspiration you need to bring your ideas to life.
What you’ll learn
- Significantly decrease the amount of time it takes you to code a feature-rich website.
- Understand how Drupal works and learn best practices to quickly integrate Drupal into every website you design.
- Learn how to configure a server and manage multiple websites and staging environments using popular server administration software (cPanel).
- Learn practical techniques to place Photoshop or Illustrator design files on a Drupal Content Management System.
- Have a reference manual and cookbook at your fingertips for help with CSS,popular Drupal modules, website recipes, code snippets and more.
Who this book is for
The primary audience for this book is web site designers throughout the world interested in using Drupal to build web sites. The audience may have previous experience using Drupal but do not consider themselves proficient. They are familiar with coding a basic HTML/CSS web site, although these skills are not required to benefit from the book.
The secondary audience for this book is freelance Drupal developers who actively use Drupal to build web sites. They are proficient developers interested in reducing development time and learning Drupal best practices.