$299Professional XNA Game Programming: For Xbox 360 and Windows
$199Microsoft XNA Game Studio Creators Guide (Paperback)
$296PostgreSQL 即學即用, 2/e (PostgreSQL: Up and Running: A Practical Introduction to the Advanced Open Source Database, 2/e)
$458Unity Shader 入門精要
Pro HTML5 with Visual Studio 2012 is written to help ASP .NET developers make the leap to the inevitable and exciting world of HTML5. The growing HTML5 specifications promises to revolutionize the way web sites are developed with an impressive set of built-in client-side features. The use of HTML5 as a preferred development language in Windows 8, along with growing support from the major browser vendors, is likely to make HTML5 the de-facto standard for all future web development. The number of HTML5-capable phones alone is estimated to top 1 billion by 2013. Many professional web developers who are firmly rooted in the Microsoft toolset such as Visual Studio, Active Server Pages, and .NET are trying to understand how HTML5 fits into their world.
With this book, you’ll quickly master the new HTML elements, the improved CSS features, and advanced content including audio, video, and graphic processing. You will also learn how your enterprise applications can benefit from some brand-new technology such as local storage and web sockets. Using practical hands-on demonstrations you will learn all of the really cool features that you can start using now, within your existing ASP .NET applications.
Discover the future of web development with Pro HTML5 with Visual Studio 2012.
- Illustrates how to integrate the new HTML5 features in an ASP .NET application.
- Explains how to add active content including video and graphics.
- Demonstrates the new scripting features such as application cache and local storage.
What you’ll learn
- Take advantage of the new browser capabilities from within your ASP applications.
- Use local storage and other infrastructure improvements.
- Use the new CSS3 features to create dramatic web sites.
- Integrate the new HTML5 features with the MVC4 framework.
- Create mobile friendly web sites.
- Use canvas and SVG to build some amazing web pages.
Who this book is for
Pro HTML5 with Visual Studio 2012 is for the professional web developer who is familiar with traditional ASP.NET web forms or the relatively new Model View Controller (MVC) framework. It is designed for the web builders who want to take advantage of the new design features or the infrastructure improvement of HTML5. It is geared toward individuals who want the practical, real-world demonstrations and not just a lot of theory.
Table of Contents
- Before You Begin
- ASP .NET Web Forms
- MVC Web Applications
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Scripting Enhancements
- Mobile Web Applications
- Supporting Older Browsers
- Audio and Video
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Indexed DB
- Geolocation and Mapping
- Web Sockets
- Drag and Drop
- Appendix A - Chapter 4 - Sample Content
- Appendix B - Chapter 4 - Completed Style
- Appendix C - Chapter 14 - Final Code