CMOS: Front-End Electronics for Radiation Sensors (Devices, Circuits, and Systems) Hardcover
CMOS: Front-End Electronics for Radiation Sensors offers a comprehensive introduction to integrated front-end electronics for radiation detectors, focusing on devices that capture individual particles or photons and are used in nuclear and high energy physics, space instrumentation, medical physics, homeland security, and related fields.
Emphasizing practical design and implementation, this book:
- Covers the fundamental principles of signal processing for radiation detectors
- Discusses the relevant analog building blocks used in the front-end electronics
- Employs systematically weak and moderate inversion regimes in circuit analysis
- Makes complex topics such as noise and circuit-weighting functions more accessible
- Includes numerical examples where appropriate
CMOS: Front-End Electronics for Radiation Sensors provides specialized knowledge previously obtained only through the study of multiple technical and scientific papers. It is an ideal text for students of physics and electronics engineering, as well as a useful reference for experienced practitioners.