Beginning Jenkins Blue Ocean: Create Elegant Pipelines With Ease
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Dive deep into Jenkins Blue Ocean and discover how easy creating a pipeline can be. You’ll see how Blue Ocean provides a better user experience when designing, running, and visualizing pipelines. This book shows you its intuitive user interface and its powerful pipeline editor and how this makes it a tool for everyone.
Beginning Jenkins Blue Ocean starts with an introduction to Blue Ocean, followed by a step-by-step guide on how to set it up. You’ll learn how to create a pipeline for every branch and pull request on your Git, GitHub, and GitLab repositories. You'll experience the improved pipeline visualization and log diagnosis features in Blue Ocean.
Later you will go beyond the visual pipeline editor to learn the declarative syntax and gain better control over your pipelines. Then, you'll take a look at some tools to enable you to write pipeline code in the declarative syntax. You will also learn to extend delivery pipelines with Jenkins shared libraries.
What You Will Learn
- Discover Jenkins Blue Ocean and how to use it
- Create elegant pipelines using the visual pipeline editor
- Work with the declarative pipeline syntax
- Use tools that help you write declarative pipeline code
- Extend pipelines with Jenkins shared libraries
- Visualize pipelines from classic Jenkins in Blue Ocean
- Configure and view test results in Blue Ocean
- Accurately diagnose pipeline failures using improved pipeline visualization
- Create multibranch pipeline projects for your Git, GitHub, and GitLab repositories
Who This Book Is For
Those new to Jenkins who are looking for an easy introduction. The book will also be useful for readers familiar with classic Jenkins and would like to learn Jenkins Blue Ocean.