* Learn how and when you should transition to IFRS 15
* Implement SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting within SAP and third-party applications
* Avoid expensive errors and apply IFRS 15 best practices
Foundation and Implementation
Review the new IFRS 15 standards and understand how SAP RAR helps you integrate them into your business processes. Then learn best practices for an SAP RAR implementation project, from planning to go-live. Finally, walk through the configuration steps for Sales and Distribution and legacy-based revenue recognition.
Usage and Migration
Learn how to process revenue accounting contracts within the Revenue Accounting Engine (RAE), migrate old revenue data into SAP RAR, and generate key IFRS 15 reports for your industry.
See how the new regulations have impacted two sample organizations in the telecom and high-tech industries. Apply the lessons learned to your own SAP RAR implementation and revenue practices.
* Revenue recognition
* Five-step framework
* Vendor analysis matrix
* Project management and implementation
* Configuration and migration
* Revenue contracts
* Revenue data
* Dual reporting
* Business cases
* Revenue Accounting Engine (RAE)