Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System (Hardcover)
- 出版商: Cisco Systems
- 出版日期: 2001-10-01
- 定價: USD $50.00
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 871
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 158705034X
- ISBN-13: 9781587050343
售價: $2,100Solaris Internals: Core Kernel Architecture
售價: $199Itanium Rising: Breaking Through Moore's Second Law of Computing Power
貴賓價: $1,872Firewalls: The Complete Reference
售價: $399Component Development for the Java Platform (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,872Building DMZs for Enterprise Networks (Paperback)
售價: $399RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer LINUX Study Guide, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,368Microsoft .NET Platform and Technologies
售價: $299Hack Proofing Linux: A Guide to Open Source Security
貴賓價: $1,233Cisco Secure PIX Firewalls
Implement network surveillance system for 24-hour security with the official CSIDS Coursebook.
- The only book that concentrates solely on implementation of Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Full of configuration techniques and security management details.
- Based on officially developed course materials from Cisco Systems.
Earl Carter is a Security Research Engineer and member of the Security Technologies Assessment Team (STAT) for Cisco Systems, Inc. where he performs security evaluations on numerous Cisco products including everything from the PIX Firewall to Atliga and other VPN solutions to Cisco CallManager. The STAT team developed the initial prototype that has evolved into the current Gigabit IDS solution. Earl started with Cisco doing research for Cisco Secure IDS (formerly NetRanger) and Cisco Secure Scanner (formerly NetSonar). Earl began learning about computer security at the Air Force Information Warfare Center, where his primary responsibility was the securing of Air Force networks against attacks. Earl has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas at San Antonio, and he is currently working on attaining his CCNP certification.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO NETWORK SECURITY.
2. Cisco Security Wheel.
II. INTRUSION DETECTION AND THE CSIDS ENVIRONMENT.
4. Cisco Secure IDS Overview.
III. CSIDS INSTALLATION.
6. Cisco Secure Policy Manager Installation.
7. 4200 Series Sensor Installation Within CSPM.
IV. ALARM MANAGEMENT AND INTRUSION DETECTION SIGNATURES.
9. Understanding Cisco Secure IDS Signatures.
10. Signature Series.
V. CSIDS CONFIGURATION.
12. Signature and Intrusion Detection Configuration.
13. IP Blocking Configurations.
14. Catalyst 6000 IDS Module Configuration.
VI. CISCO SECURE INTRUSION DETECTION DIRECTOR (CSIDD).
16. The Configuration File Management Utility (nrConfigure).
17. Cisco IOS Firewall Intrusion Detection System.
VII. CISCO SECURE IDS UPCOMING RELEASES.
Appendix B: Cisco Secure IDS Architecture.
Appendix C: Cisco Secure ID Director Basic Troubleshooting.
Appendix D: Cisco Secure IDS Log Files.
Appendix E: Advanced Tips 749.
Appendix F: Cisco Secure IDS Signature Structures and Implementations.
Appendix G: Cisco Secure IDS Signatures and Recommended Alarm Levels.
Appendix H: Cisco IOS Firewall IDS Signature List.
Appendix I: Cisco Secure Communications Deployment Worksheet.
Appendix J: Glossary.
Appendix K: Answers to Review Questions.