Cisco CID Exam Certification Guide
Mike Crane, Reggie Terrell, Michael Crane
貴賓價: $1,372Firewalls and Internet Security: Repelling the Wily Hacker, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,448Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 8 Operating Environment
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $998The Intel Microprocessors 8086/8088, 80186/80188, 80286, 80386, 80486, 6/e
貴賓價: $1,045Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
售價: $740Effective XML: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your XML
The only Cisco-approved study guide for the CCDP CID Exam.
- The only Cisco-endorsed study guide for the Cisco Internetwork Design Exam.
- Includes review of all concepts covered on the exam for designing complex routed and switched networks
- Accompanying CD-ROM containing unique questions and sample tests to help readers identify and master areas of weakness
- Extensive use of chapter quizzes and end-of-chapter questions
The only Cisco-endorsed study guide for the Cisco Internetwork Design Exam #640-025, Cisco CID Exam Certification Guide covers all of the major topic areas and objectives for the exam. Organized to help you make the most of your study time, this book focuses on review of the concepts involved in advanced network design, principles of network-layer including addressing, traffic management, and performance considerations.
Foundation Summary sections concisely outline major concepts for quick reference while chapter-opening quizzes enable you to evaluate your knowledge of chapter topics. Scenario-based exercises and chapter-ending review questions reinforce retention and recall of exam topics. Finally, practice questions on the companion CD-ROM enable you to build and take random sample tests.
Table of Contents
1. Design Overview.
2. Business and Technical Requirements.
3. Switched/Campus LAN Solutions.
4. ATM Solutions.
5. IP Addressing
6. IP Routing Concepts.
9. WAN Design Considerations.
10. X.25/Frame Relay/ X.25/Frame Relay/X.25 Topologies.
11. ISDN/PPP, Asynchronous Remote Access Remote Access.
12. SNA Technology 429.
13. SNA Internetworking.
14. SNA Topologies.
15. Firewall and Network Security Issues.
16. Voice Techniques.
Appendix A: Answers to Review Questions.