Beginning PHP and Oracle: From Novice to Professional
W Jason Gilmore, Bob Bryla
Beginning PHP and Oracle: From Novice to Professional offers comprehensive information on using the PHP scripting language in conjunction with Oracle's database platform. PHP is one of the most prominent open source technologies in the area of web development, while Oracle is one of the most widely deployed and used database products.
You'll learn to reap the benefits of these core technologies by using them in unison to create dynamic, data-driven web applications. The book is packed with practical examples based on the many years of real-world experience of authors W Jason Gilmore and Bob Bryla. This book is an ideal read for web designers or programmers wanting to create applications with PHP in an Oracle environment.
- The book covers a solid alternative to the "M" in the LAMP stack.
- Database examples are based on real-world scenarios.
- The text shows off Oracle's strong enterprise features.
- The authors highlight Oracle's robust internationalization support.
- Covers a solid alternative to the "M" in the LAMP stack
- Database examples are based on real-world scenarios
- Shows off Oracle's strong, enterprise features
- Highlights Oracle's robust internationalization support