Functional Programming in C# : How to Write Better C# Code
- 出版商: Manning
- 出版日期: 2017-09-17
- 售價: $1,580
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,501
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 408
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1617293954
- ISBN-13: 9781617293955
C# 函數式編程 編寫更優質的 C# 代碼 (Functional Programming in C# : How to Write Better C# Code) (簡中版)
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$250鳳凰計畫：一個 IT計畫的傳奇故事 (The Phoenix Project : A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping your business win)(沙盤特別版)
Functional Programming in C# teaches you to apply functional thinking to real-world problems using the C# language. The book, with its many practical examples, is written for proficient C# programmers with no prior FP experience. It will give you an awesome new perspective.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Functional programming changes the way you think about code. For C# developers, FP techniques can greatly improve state management, concurrency, event handling, and long-term code maintenance. And C# offers the flexibility that allows you to benefit fully from the application of functional techniques. This book gives you the awesome power of a new perspective.
About the Book
Functional Programming in C# teaches you to apply functional thinking to real-world problems using the C# language. You'll start by learning the principles of functional programming and the language features that allow you to program functionally. As you explore the many practical examples, you'll learn the power of function composition, data flow programming, immutable data structures, and monadic composition with LINQ.
- Write readable, team-friendly code
- Master async and data streams
- Radically improve error handling
- Event sourcing and other FP patterns
About the Reader
Written for proficient C# programmers with no prior FP experience.
About the Author
Enrico Buonanno studied computer science at Columbia University and has 15 years of experience as a developer, architect, and trainer.
Table of Contents
PART 1 - CORE CONCEPTS
PART 2 - BECOMING FUNCTIONAL
PART 3 - ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
- Introducing functional programming
- Why function purity matters
- Designing function signatures and types
- Patterns in functional programming
- Designing programs with function composition
- Functional error handling
- Structuring an application with functions
- Working effectively with multi-argument functions
- Thinking about data functionally
- Event sourcing: a functional approach to persistence
- Lazy computations, continuations, and the beauty of monadic composition
- Stateful programs and stateful computations
- Working with asynchronous computations
- Data streams and the Reactive Extensions
- An introduction to message-passing concurrency