PrestaShop 1.5 Beginner's Guide (Learn by Doing: Less Theory, More Results)
Jose A. Tizon, John Horton
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-03-28
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 260
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782161066
- ISBN-13: 9781782161066
Build your own attractive online store with this fast and flexible e-commerce solution
- Build a fully featured, attractive online shop with PrestaShop
- Add and customize your shop’s products
- Make more money by offering shipping and payment options to your site
PrestaShop is an open source, e-commerce solution which allows you to build a highly functional, flexible, and attractive online store.
In"PrestaShop 1.5 Beginner's Guide" you will learn how to set up, extend, and personalize your own online shop. Newly updated to focus on PrestaShop 1.5, this book features descriptive and practical tutorials on everything you need to make a splash in the world of e-commerce.
If you want to start selling your products online but are a bit daunted about shipping, tax, and designing your online presence, then this is the book for you.
This practical book starts by showing you how to download, install, and configure your own shop. Using a step-by-step approach, this book takes you through the processes required to create a fully functioning online shop with the potential to make you serious money.
With distinct chapters on the methods required to make your products stand out to your customers better, this title will enable you to create and customize a vivid, online presence to get people visiting your store and buying your goods.
Targeting further sales, this book then shows you how to develop a targeted search engine optimization campaign to get new customers and keep existing customers returning. From here you will learn how to tackle complicated tax rates and shipping costs efficiently and with less hassle to ensure your customers are satisfied with your service.
If you want to start your own e-commerce business using PrestaShop, then this book will show you how.
What you will learn from this book
- Build an online shop with PrestaShop
- Quickly configure and install PrestaShop
- Use PrestaShop catalog features to present your products in an enticing and professional manner
- Customize and configure the look and feel of your PrestaShop to make it unique and professional
- Connect PrestaShop to a choice of payment handlers to take online payments
- Secure PrestaShop using a wide range of built-in features and other tactics
- Master the ins and outs of handling shipping, taxes, and currencies in PrestaShop
- Market your new business using e-mail, social media, SEO, articles, blogs, forums, and more
This book is written in a friendly voice with lots of tips, tricks, and screenshots to help you set up, extend, and personalize your own online shop. If you want to start your own e-commerce business, then this book will help you do that.
Who this book is written for
This book is for people who are interested in creating an online shop. Basic HTML and CSS skills would be beneficial but are not required as we will provide you with all the code and know-how you need.