Instant IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3 How-to
Barry Max Rosen
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-03-24
- 售價: $760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $722
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 68
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782170227
- ISBN-13: 9781782170228
Master IBM Lotus Notes with tips, hints, and instructions that will help you increase your productivity
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Customize your Lotus Notes 8.5.3 experience
- Work with Calendars and To do lists
- Move from Outlook to IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3
IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3 is more than just an email client. It is a powerful collaboration tool that has been around for over 20 years. Moving from Microsoft Outlook to IBM Lotus Notes has never been easy, but this book will allow you to quickly master new features as well as techniques to become a power user.
Instant IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3 How-to covers best practices, hints, tips, and tricks of Lotus Notes. As a user, you will find this book to be an invaluable reference for the 8.5.3 Lotus Notes client. This book covers the new features in detail so that you will be able to take advantage of them.
Instant IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3 How-to covers best practices, hints, tips, and tricks of Lotus Notes.
We start with customizing the client experience, and move to mastering the inbox. Calendaring and scheduling as well as to dos are also covered. Next you will learn how to effectively manage your contacts. The integrated Sametime client, as well as setting up RSS feeds, is discussed. The powerful new social widgets are explored and explained. Finally there is a section specifically for users who are new to Lotus Notes 8.5.3 and are coming from Microsoft Outlook.
You will learn everything you always wanted to know and more about the IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3 client.
What you will learn from this book
- Customizing your home page
- Enabling Conversation threads
- Using Mail Rules to keep your inbox clean
- Setting up and using mail signatures
- Creating and using local or managed replicas
- Working with Calendars and To do lists
- Managing your contacts, local groups, and recent contacts effectively
- Setting up up auto processing for calendar invites
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks.A Packt Instant How-to guide, which provides a quick and easy way to get started with IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.3.
Who this book is written for
If you are brand new to Lotus Notes, a seasoned professional, or you are coming from Microsoft Outlook, this book will enable you to work smarter not harder in Lotus Notes 8.5.3.