Quick Outlook: Your Quick-Reference Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013 (Paperback)
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2015-04-22
- 售價: $820
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $779
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 120
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1484208811
- ISBN-13: 9781484208816
Fast, concise and to-the-point, this 200-page guide will get you up to speed on Outlook 2013. You'll find out how to connect Outlook 2013 to your email accounts, customize the inbox, and how to navigate your email, tasks and calendar with confidence. Use the Outlook Social Connector to connect your other social media accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn, and get updates from your favorite blogs. Learn tips and tricks on how to quickly and efficiently read, organize and send email, and even how to save and load pictures attachments to the cloud so you can access them anywhere at any time.
Instructions are illustrated with screen shots throughout, compatible with any recent version of Windows: Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Outlook 2013 is a powerful tool for more than just email - with the Outlook 2013 Quick Guide you can take control of your communications, prioritize tasks and stay up-to-date with the latest news all in one convenient, modern interface. Whether you're new to Outlook or moving from an earlier version of the software, this book will get you up to speed in no time.
What you’ll learn
- Navigate the Outlook 2013 interface with confidence, including the ribbon, tasks and calendar screens.
- Connect your Outlook to an existing email account.
- Connect your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts with the Outlook Social Connector, to see all your calendars and activity in one place.
- Use Outlook to subscribe to and read your favorite blogs.
- Connect Outlook to a OneDrive account so you can access any of your files in the cloud, or save an attachment to the cloud to access wherever you are.
- Customize your inbox and make your email experience right for you.
- Stay organized with email folders and color categories.
- Create rules to save time by processing certain messages automatically.
- Send and customize out-of-office replies.
- Create and manage contacts and groups.
- Create calendar appointments and reminders or invite people to a group meeting.
- Create, manage and prioritize your tasks in the Task pane.
- Export or back up your Outlook data, and understand advanced Outlook options.
Who this book is for
Whether you're using Outlook for the first time or familiarizing yourself with this latest version of the software, this book will get you rapidly up to speed so you can handle your email, tasks and calendar with confidence. Readers will need a version of Outlook 2013 running on Windows 7 or above.