Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financial Management
Cristina Nicolàs Lorente, Laura Nicolàs Lorente
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-10-25
- 售價: $1,300
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,235
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 134
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782171622
- ISBN-13: 9781782171621
Delve deep into the world of financial management with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Explore the features inside the sales and purchases areas as well as functionalities including payments, budgets, cash flow, fixed assets, and business intelligence
- Discover how the different aspects of Dynamics NAV are related to financial management
- Learn how to use reporting tools that will help you to make the right decisions at the right time
- This book fully prepares you to successfully use Dynamics NAV as your key tool for financial management
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application used in all kinds of organizations around the world. An ERP helps to integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization. It provides a great variety of functionalities in different areas such as accounting, sales and purchases processing, logistics, and manufacturing.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financial Management explains all you need to know to successfully handle your daily financial management tasks. You will learn about functionalities such as the sales and purchase processes, payments, bank account management, reporting taxes, budgets, cash flow, fixed assets, inventory valuation, and business intelligence.
This book comprehensively walks you through all the financial management features inside Dynamics NAV following a logical schema. This book is focused on what's most important to you, the functionalities of Dynamics NAV, and it covers all setup explanations in a single chapter.
You will gain in-depth knowledge about functionalities, including sales and purchase processes, pricing, document approval, payments, bank management, and accounting transactions. You will also learn about VAT reporting, fixed assets, inventory valuation, annual account closing, consolidation, reporting, and business intelligence.
By the end of this book, you will have also learned about budgets, cash flow management, currencies, intercompany postings, and accounting implications on areas such as jobs, services, warehousing, and manufacturing.
What you will learn from this book
- Learn about all the Dynamics NAV functionalities for financial management
- Understand the sales and purchases processes including customers, vendors, pricing, and the document workflows
- Manage due dates for receivables and payables and manage credit cards and other payment methods
- Report taxes and post accrual entries or valuate your inventory
- Learn the importance of dimensions for reporting and business intelligence purposes
- Create budgets and manage cash flows
- Set up an application to use custom charts of accounts or different VAT posting groups
- Get an overview of the accounting implications of areas such as jobs, services, warehousing, and manufacturing
This book is an in-depth, practical tutorial demonstrating both the essential basic concepts and the more advanced concepts of financial management in Dynamics NAV.