Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Financial Management - Second Edition
Anju Bala, Cristina Nicolas Lorente, Laura Nicolas Lorente
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-01-06
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 222
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1786469499
- ISBN-13: 9781786469496
About This Book
- Familiarize yourself with Dynamics NAV and get up to date with the latest release – this is an invaluable tool for financial management
- Learn how to use reporting tools that will help you to make the right decisions at the right time
- Explore features inside the sale and purchase areas as well as functionalities including payments, budgets, cash flow, fixed assets, and business intelligence
Who This Book Is For
This book will appeal to financers and accountants who are using Dynamics NAV as their ERP and financial management system. Dynamics NAV consultants and project managers will find it useful for their daily work.
What You Will Learn
- Handle complete business processes for purchases and sales in Dynamics NAV.
- Use the banking features and the reconciliation process to gain greater insights into a company’s financial status.
- Report data in a meaningful way that provides the company with insightful analysis.
- Set up dimensions and link them with master tables and journals.
- Work with multi-currency and intercompany postings. Receive and send documents electronically.
- Manage complete Fixed Asset by Setup, transactions, budgets, and Fixed Asset Reporting.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that provides small and mid-size businesses with greater control over their finances and a way to simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financial Management explains all you need to know in order to successfully handle your daily financial management tasks. This book walks you through all the improvements in the latest release and shows you how to apply them in your workplace.
You will learn about functionalities including sales and purchase processes, payments, bank account management, reporting taxes, budgets, cash flow, fixed assets, cost accounting, inventory valuation, workflows, sending and receiving electronic documents, and business intelligence. This book comprehensively covers all the financial management features inside the latest version of Dynamics NAV and follows a logical schema. By the time you’re finished this book you will have learned about budgets, cash flow management, currencies, intercompany postings, and accounting implications in areas such as jobs, services, warehousing, and manufacturing.
Style and approach
This book is an in-depth, practical tutorial demonstrating both the basic and more advanced concepts of financial management in Dynamics NAV.