The Professional Womans Guide To Conflict Management
Elinor Robin, PhD
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-10-23
- 售價: $1,040
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $988
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 108
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783000244
- ISBN-13: 9781783000241
About This Book
- Understand the physiology of conflict to successfully manage any conflict within the workplace
- Expand your negotiation toolbox and learn to effectively use a wider variety of negotiation strategies.
- Find out key information, self-assessment tools and action plans to overcome conflict with this practical how-to guide
- Discover the best conflict management method in any given situation
- Learn about gender differences and conflict behaviours
Who This Book Is For
This book is an indispensible guide for professional women who want to learn how to confidently manage conflict for the best possible outcomes.
A practical handbook that uncovers the hidden dynamics of the workplace and teaches how to successfully manage conflicts.
This practical guide will explore every aspect of workplace conflicts, from learning how to identify problems to deescalating and managing many different types of conflict and people. Develop your management style by discovering effective apology making, gain confidence as you apply your newfound negotiation toolbox to any situation. With self-assessment tools, action plans and key tips, this book is everything to need to expand your arsenal of conflict management, improving relationships and collaborations by studying these real-life scenarios.