Mastering Citrix XenServer
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-12-31
- 售價: $1,536
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,459
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 363
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178328739X
- ISBN-13: 9781783287390
About This Book
- Master mission-critical aspects of virtualization to develop, deploy, and administer virtual infrastructures
- Integrate Citrix XenServer with OpenStack and CloudStack to create a private cloud
- Implement automation with command-line Windows PowerShell scripting
Who This Book Is For
If you are an administrator who is looking to gain a greater understanding of how to design and implement a virtualization solution based on Citrix® XenServer®, then this book is for you. The book will serve as an excellent resource for those who are already familiar with other virtualization platforms, such as Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere.
The book assumes that you have a good working knowledge of servers, networking, and storage technologies.
What You Will Learn
- Explore the new features of CitrixA® XenServerA® 6.2
- Install and upgrade XenServerA®
- Understand XenServerA® networking to design optimized XenServerA® solutions
- Leverage shared storage technologies to create scalable XenServerA® deployments
- Secure, optimize, and monitor XenServerA®deployments
- Build and manage virtual machines
- Design highly available XenServerA®virtualization solutions
- Automate XenServerA® through the use of the command line and Windows PowerShell scripting
Citrix® XenServer® is a powerful, open source virtualization platform for the development and management of cloud, server, and desktop infrastructures. It is based on the Xen hypervisor, which powers the Amazon EC2 public Cloud. Citrix® XenServer®6.2 provides unparalleled flexibility and scalability compared to other virtualization platforms.
This book is a one-stop guide to help you deploy impeccable and effective virtualization solutions with XenServer®, architect robust virtualization designs, and ensure fast, efficient, and highly available virtual infrastructures.