Magento Search Engine Optimization
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-01-18
- 定價: $1,330
- 售價: 8.9 折 $1,190
- 貴賓價: 8.5 折 $1,131
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 132
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783288574
- ISBN-13: 9781783288571
Maximize sales by optimizing your Magento store and improving exposure in popular search engines like Google
- Optimize your store for search engines in other countries and languages
- Enhance your product and category pages
- Resolve common SEO issues within Magento
Magento is a feature-rich, professional, open source e-commerce application that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. You may have the most attractive Magento store on the Internet with the most competitive prices, but without visitors, you'll struggle to make significant sales. By increasing your website traffic through SEO and implementing a few simple conversion rate optimization techniques, it's possible to see a dramatic growth in revenue through your website.
Starting with the basics, Magento Search Engine Optimization is a comprehensive guide on how to better optimize your Magento store for search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This book will show you how to maximize Search Engine Optimization for your shop website as well as how to implement and incorporate SEO-enhancing techniques and features, layering them progressively into your Magento shop site.
With this example-oriented guide, you will become acquainted with a lot of the SEO-related features that Magento is equipped with and how to enable these and configure them correctly. You'll learn which types of pages are most appropriate for optimizing various types of keywords, leaving you well equipped for the on-going management and optimization of your Magento store.
You'll also learn how to implement best practices when optimizing all the different elements on category and product pages such as titles, descriptions, and headings. This book also contains information on important SEO topics such as multi-regional store implementations, improving page loading speeds, and tracking your customers through Google Analytics. You will be able to add semantic mark-up to your pages and implement technical URL rewriting to avoid common duplicate content problems. There's also a whole chapter dedicated to some of the best SEO-related Magento extensions. By the end of this book, you will be armed with optimization techniques that will help you generate more sales.
What you will learn from this book
- Adjust the default Magento configuration to benefit SEO
- Understand which of Magento's many pages is best to optimize for certain types of phrases
- Analyze and track your customers through Google Analytics
- Improve optimization through the use of third-party SEO- and CRO-related Magento extensions
- Remedy duplicate-content-related problems through both simple configuration and more advanced 301 redirecting techniques
- Implement sematic mark-up such as breadcrumbs, reviews, and product schema to better represent your pages in search engines
- Speed up the Magento framework through cache management systems and server compression methods
- Adapt the default Magento templates to improve user experience
This book is an easy-to-follow tutorial with best practices and advanced references which will help you to take full advantage of Magento with SEO.