About This Book
- Configure your Android, iOS, and Window Phone 8 development environments.
- Extend the power of Apache Cordova by creating your own Apache Cordova cross-platform mobile plugins.
- Enhance the quality and the robustness of your Apache Cordova mobile application by unit testing its logic using Jasmine.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Develop, build, run, and deploy great cross-platform mobile applications using Apache Cordova
- Create complete mobile apps using Apache Cordova that run on Apple iOS, Google Android, and Windows Phone
- Access the device's native functions by utilizing the Apache Cordova APIs
- Create a neat user interface for your mobile application using jQuery Mobile
- Increase the quality and robustness of your mobile applications by developing unit tests for their logic
- Design, develop, and automate tests for your mobile application using Jasmine, Karma, and Jenkins CI
- Extend the power of Apache Cordova by creating your own Apache Cordova cross-platform mobile plugins
- Explore some of the differences between the mobile platforms and learn how to handle these differences in a maintainable way
Whether you are developing a mobile app for iPad or on a Windows Phone, you need to learn the specific languages and technologies for that device. This is where Apache Cordova shines.