Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Financial Management
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-02-16
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 306
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1784390984
- ISBN-13: 9781784390983
Boost your accounting and financial skills with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
About This Book
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics AX financial management and successfully configure and set up your software
- Manage the AX 2012 R3 financial module with the help of highly useful tips and tricks
- Administer customer relations and plan enterprise resources with this systematic guide
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for application consultants, controllers, CFOs, and other professionals who are engaged in a Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation project. Basic knowledge of financial terms, concepts, and Microsoft Dynamics AX terminologies is required.
What You Will Learn
- Examine the business logic behind the financial functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Set up and configure the core modules of financial management
- Grasp the key control points of financial management
- Plan and execute an opening balance migration
- Implement the monthly- and year-end closing procedures
- Explore the basic cycles and module integrations
- Discover and implement the inventory costing mechanism
- Use Microsoft Dynamics AX to create financial reports
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a rapidly growing application and is widely used in enterprise organizations. Because of its ability to maximize business productivity, Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the fastest-rising business application packages in the ERP market.
We will start by looking into ERP concepts, implementation needs, and interface design, giving you basic knowledge of financial management aspects and explaining key concepts along the way. We will tackle each topic with focused examples and explanations in areas such as general ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, forecasting, cash and bank management, financial dimensions, and financial reporting.
By the end of this book, you will have a much richer understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and its empowering capabilities.