Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Reporting Cookbook
Deepak Agarwal, Chhavi Aggarwal, Kamalakannan Elangovan
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-03-31
- 售價: $1,850
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,758
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 394
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1784395382
- ISBN-13: 9781784395384
Over 90 recipes to help you resolve your new SSRS Reporting woes in Dynamics AX 2012 R3
About This Book
- Easy and effortless deployment of SSRS reports
- One stop solution for developers to customize existing SSRS reports in Dynamics AX R3
- Step-by-step tutorial with solutions to writing unit classes for reports
Who This Book Is For
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Reporting Cookbook is recommended for Dynamics AX developers and .NET-based SSRS developers looking to familiarize themselves with the new AX reporting framework.
What You Will Learn
- Create and deploy reports in AX 2012 R3
- Understand the SSRS report programming flow
- Modify the reporting framework
- Create RDP-based reports
- Design tabular matrices and chart-based reports
- Debug reports, the reporting framework, and business logic
- Migrate reports from the legacy reporting framework
- Get to grips with unit testing and troubleshooting SSRS reports
Dynamics AX 2012 is a modern ERP solution from Microsoft that is targeted at mid- and high-level organizations. Reports play a very central role in an ERP system, being accessible to customers, vendors, top management, and the shop floor. Every ERP implementation includes reporting changes as companies try to refit the reports to their processes.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Reporting Cookbook focuses mainly on the reporting aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. As a Dynamics AX developer, reporting skills are a must-have and this book intends to make report development easier and simpler.
You will gain an understanding of all the various types of report formats such as charts, matrices, tabular in precision, and auto design. This book also offers strategies for new reports as well as for migrating your reports from the old reporting framework and development.