- Efficiently build highly scalable and reliable Cloud environment for your applications with AWS.
- Leverage various AWS components and services to build a secure, reliable, and robust environment to host your applications on.
- The quick start guide that will quickly enhance your skills to develop highly scalable services.
AWS is at the forefront of Cloud Computing today. Businesses are adopting AWS Cloud because of its reliability, versatility, and flexible design.
The main focus of this book will be to teach you to build and manage highly reliable and scalable applications and services on AWS. It will provide you with all the necessary skills to design, deploy, and manage your applications and services on the AWS cloud platform. The book will start with exploring Amazon S3, EC2, and so on to get you well-versed with core Amazon services. Moving on, it will teach you how to design and deploy highly scalable and optimized workloads. You will also learn about the easy to follow hands-on steps, tips, and recommendations throughout the book along with security and troubleshooting concepts.
By the end of the book, you will be able to create a highly secure, fault tolerant, and scalable environment for your applications to run on.
What you will learn
- Learn about IAM to access AWS services securely
- Explore EC2 (virtual server) and scale up/down your application based on heavy traffic
- Get to grips with Relational Databases and NoSQL databases under AWS eco-system
- Understand the caching mechanism
- Learn about notifications service and monitor AWS services
- Secure and troubleshoot your AWS architecture