Mastering Selenium WebDriver 3.0 - Second Edition
$1,539Spring Microservices in Action (Paperback)
Complement Selenium with useful additions that fit seamlessly into the rich and well-crafted API that Selenium offers
- Understand the power, simplicity, and limitations of the core Selenium framework
- Write clear, readable, and reliable tests that perform complex test automation tasks
- Work with ChromeDriver and GeckoDriver in headless mode
The second edition of Mastering Selenium 3.0 WebDriver starts by showing you how to build your own Selenium framework with Maven. You'll overcome your initial shell shock by solving difficult problems that you will face as you start using Selenium in an enterprise environment and produce the right feedback when failing. Next, you'll explore common exceptions that you will come across as you use Selenium, the root cause of these exceptions, and how to fix them.
What you will learn
- Provide fast, useful feedback with screenshots
- Create extensible, well-composed page objects
- Utilize ChromeDriver and GeckoDriver in headless mode
- Leverage the full power of Advanced User Interactions (APIs)
- Learn the basics of working with Appium
Who This Book Is For
If you are a software tester or a developer with working experience in Selenium and competency with Java, who is interested in automation and are looking forward to taking the next step in their learning journey, then this is the book for you.