Learning AWS IoT
$374AWS Lambda 實戰 : 開發事件驅動的無服務器應用程序 (AWS Lambda in Action: Event-Driven Serverless Applications)
$403深入理解 TensorFlow 架構設計與實現原理
$403AWS 雲計算實戰 (Amazon Web Services in Action)
$407精通 Elastic Stack (Mastering Elastic Stack)
Learn to use AWS IoT services to build your connected applications with the help of this comprehensive guide.
- Gets you started with AWS IoT and its functionalities
- Learn different modules of AWS IoT with practical use cases.
- Learn to secure your IoT communication
The Internet of Things market increased a lot in the past few years and IoT development and its adoption have showed an upward trend. Analysis and predictions say that Enterprise IoT platforms are the future of IoT. AWS IoT is currently leading the market with its wide range of device support SDKs and versatile management console.
This book initially introduces you to the IoT platforms, and how it makes our IoT development easy. It then covers the complete AWS IoT Suite and how it can be used to develop secure communication between internet-connected things such as sensors, actuators, embedded devices, smart applications, and so on. The book also covers the various modules of AWS: AWS Greengrass, AWS device SDKs, AWS IoT Platform, AWS Button, AWS Management consoles, AWS-related CLI, and API references, all with practical use cases.
Near the end, the book supplies security-related best practices to make bi-directional communication more secure. When you've finished this book, you'll be up-and-running with the AWS IoT Suite, and building IoT projects.
What you will learn
- Implement AWS IoT on IoT projects
- Learn the technical capabilities of AWS IoT and IoT devices
- Create IoT-based AWS IoT projects
- Choose IoT devices and AWS IoT platforms to use based on the kind of project you need to build
- Deploy AWS Greengrass and AWS Lambda
- Develop program for AWS IoT Button
- Visualize IoT AWS data
- Build predictive analytics using AWS IoT and AWS Machine Learning
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to get started with the AWS IoT Suite and implement it with practical use cases. This book acts as an extensive guide, on completion of which you will be in a position to start building IoT projects using AWS IoT platform and using cloud services for your projects.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with AWS IoT
- Connecting IoT Devices to AWS IoT Platform
- Optimizing IoT Computing Using AWS Greengrass
- Building Local AWS Lambda with AWS Greengrass
- Expanding IoT Capabilities with AWS IoT Button
- Visualizing AWS IoT Data
- Building Predictive Analytics for AWS IoT
- Securing AWS IoT