C++ GUI Programming with QT5
Lee Zhi Eng
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
- Explore Qt5's powerful features to easily design you GUI application
- Leverage cross-platform development ability of QT5 which gives you the opportunity to release your product to wider audience
- Learn to customize your Qt application with various modules like Multimedia, Networking, QtLocation and so on.
Qt 5, the latest version of Qt enables the developers to develop applications with complex user interfaces for multiple targets. It gives faster, smarter ways to create modern UIs and application for multiple platforms thus guarantying cross-platform development at its best.This book teaches how to design and build a graphical user interface that is functional, appealing, and user-friendly using Qt5.
In the initial part of the book, you will learn what is Qt5 and what you can do with it. You will dive into Qt Designer and discover different types of widgets generally used in Qt5 and then connecting your application to the database for dynamic operations. Moving on you will be introduced with the most anticipated feature in latest version of Qt5 - Qt5 chart which allows to easily render different types of graphs and charts and then incorporating List View Widgets in your application. You will be working with various Qt modules like QtLocation, Qt WebEngine, Multimedia, Graphics and Networking module and learn how to build them in your projects. The last part focuses cross-platform development with QT5 that enables developers code once and run it everywhere, natively, including mobile platforms. This book delivers the bigger picture of GUI programming by building real-world, productive, and fun application.
By the end of this book, you will successfully learn high-end GUI applications, and will be capable of building many more powerful, cross-platform applications.
What you will learn
- Implement the tools provided by Qt5 to design beautiful looking GUI
- Understand different types of Graphs and Charts supported by Qt5
- Create web browser using Qt5 WebEngine module and web view widget
- Connect to MySQL database and display data obtained from it onto Qt5 GUI
- Incorporate Qt5 multimedia and networking module in your application
- Develop Google Map-like application using Qt5's location module
- Discover cross-platform development by exporting Qt5 application to different platforms
- Uncover the secrets behind debugging Qt5 and C++ applications