OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook - Fourth Edition
Kevin Jackson, Cody Bunch, Egle Sigler, James Denton
$250NLTK 基礎教程 — 用 NLTK 和 Python 庫構建機器學習應用 (NLTK Essentials)
The Fourth Edition of the industry-acclaimed OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook, from four recognized experts, updated to the latest OpenStack build including Cinder, Nova, and Neutron.
- Over 100 recipes created by a team of OpenStack experts
- Updated to work with the latest OpenStack builds, with recipes covering the installation and use of OpenStack with Ansible
- It covers topics such as Keystone, Glance, Neutron, Nova, Cinder, and more, plus recipes for OpenStack storage, networking, and orchestrating workloads
- Test drive OpenStack using the accompanying Vagrant environment
This is the fourth edition of the industry-acclaimed OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook, created by four recognized OpenStack experts. It has now been updated to work with the latest OpenStack builds, using tools and processes based on their collective and vast OpenStack experience.
OpenStack Open Source Cloud software is one of the most used cloud infrastructures to support a wide variety of use cases, from software development to big data analysis. It is developed by a thriving community of individual developers from around the globe and backed by most of the leading players in the cloud space today. We make it simple to implement, massively scalable, and able to store a large pool of data and networking resources. OpenStack has a strong ecosystem that helps you provision your cloud storage needs. Add OpenStack's enterprise features to reduce the cost of your business.
This book will begin by showing you the steps to build up an OpenStack private cloud environment using Ansible. You'll then discover the uses of cloud services such as the identity service, image service, and compute service. You'll dive into Neutron, the OpenStack Networking service, and get your hands dirty with configuring networks, routers, load balancers, and more.
You'll then gather more expert knowledge on OpenStack cloud computing by managing your cloud's security and migration. After that, we delve into OpenStack Object storage and you'll see how to manage servers and work with objects, cluster, and storage functionalities. Finally, you will learn about OpenStack dashboard, Ansible, Keystone, and other interesting topics.
What you will learn
- Understand, install, configure, and manage a complete OpenStack Cloud platform using OpenStack-Ansible
- Configure networks, routers, load balancers, and more with Neutron
- Use Keystone to setup domains, roles, groups and user access
- Learn how to use Swift and setup container access control lists
- Gain hands-on experience and familiarity with Horizon, the OpenStack Dashboard user interface
- Automate complete solutions with our recipes on Heat, the OpenStack Orchestration service as well as using Ansible to orchestrate application workloads
- Follow practical advice and examples to run OpenStack in production
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for cloud system engineers, system administrators, and technical architects who are moving from a virtualized environment to cloud environments. This book assumes that you are familiar with cloud computing platforms, and have knowledge of virtualization, networking, and managing Linux environments.
Table of Contents
- Installing OpenStack with Ansible
- The OpenStack Client
- Keystone – OpenStack Identity Service
- Neutron – OpenStack Networking
- Nova – OpenStack Compute
- Glance – OpenStack Image Service
- Cinder – OpenStack Block Storage
- Swift – OpenStack Object Storage
- OpenStack Orchestration Using Heat and Ansible
- Using OpenStack Dashboard