Getting Started with Terraform - Second Edition
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-07-31
- 售價: $1,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $998
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 208
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788623533
- ISBN-13: 9781788623537
- An up-to-date and comprehensive resource on Terraform that lets you quickly and efficiently launch your infrastructure
- Learn how to implement your infrastructure as code and make secure, effective changes to your infrastructure
- Learn to build multi-cloud fault-tolerant systems and simplify the management and orchestration of even the largest scale and most complex cloud infrastructures
Terraform is a tool used to efficiently build, configure, and improve the production infrastructure. It can manage the existing infrastructure as well as create custom in-house solutions.
This book shows you when and how to implement infrastructure as a code practices with Terraform. It covers everything necessary to set up the complete management of infrastructure with Terraform, starting with the basics of using providers and resources. It is a comprehensive guide that begins with very small infrastructure templates and takes you all the way to managing complex systems, all using concrete examples that evolve over the course of the book. The book ends with the complete workflow of managing a production infrastructure as code―this is achieved with the help of version control and continuous integration. The readers will also learn how to combine multiple providers in a single template and manage different code bases with many complex modules. It focuses on how to set up continuous integration for the infrastructure code.
The readers will be able to use Terraform to build, change, and combine infrastructure safely and efficiently.
What you will learn
- Understand what Infrastructure as Code (IaC) means and why it matters
- Install, configure, and deploy Terraform