Hands-On Design Patterns with React Native: Proven techniques and patterns to make your React Native development easy and efficient
Build and write cross platform native codes by using effective design patterns in the React Native world
- Move ahead of the crowd by leveraging industry standard native development techniques and skills
- Leverage popular patterns like Singleton, architectural, MVC patterns etc.
- Use best solutions to solve given problems within React Native development
React Native helps developers reuse code across the web and on mobile. It enables developer to develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile apps without knowing Swift, ObjectiveC or Java/ Android.
This book will show you effective design patterns in the React Native world and will make you ready for professional development in big teams.
The book is also diving into architectural patterns. Especially how to adapt MVC to React environment. You will learn Flux architecture and how Redux is implementing it. Each approach will be presented with its pros and cons. You will learn how to work with external data sources using libraries like Redux thunk, Redux Saga and GraphQL.
The end goal is the ability to recognize the best solution for a given problem for your next mobile application.
What you will learn
- Design Patterns in React Native
- Best practices for React Native development
- Common React patterns that are highly used within React Native development
- How to decouple logic from markup in your applications
- What are the best ways of fetching data from the backend systems
- Styling patterns and how to implement custom designs
- How to decide when to use different approaches to the given problem
- The best ways to organize your application code to be reusable
Who This Book Is For