Learn Microsoft Azure: Build, manage, and scale cloud applications using the Azure ecosystem
A step-by-step guide to get you up and running with various Azure services, helping you build solutions that leverage effective design patterns
- Create, deploy, and host cloud applications on Azure
- Explore various Azure services that help you host your serverless applications
- Practical examples to help you secure and troubleshoot your cloud environment
Azure is one of the leading public cloud service providers. Thanks to a number of updates to Azure services, it continues to make advances in the realm of cloud computing.
Learn Microsoft Azure starts with the fundamentals of cloud computing. You will learn to configure and set up the Azure infrastructure. As you make your way through the book, you will explore Azure services along with working on virtual memory systems (VMS) and deployment models in Azure. You will understand various services in the Azure ecosystem such as Azure IoT and Azure Analytics, among others. An easy-to-follow introduction to various cloud design patterns will also add to your efficiency in designing cloud solutions.
By the end of this book, you will have learned to secure and troubleshoot your Azure cloud environment and be fully aware of best practices for Azure cloud administration.
What you will learn
- Understand the cloud services offered by Azure
- Design storage and networks in Azure for your Azure VM
- Work with web apps and Azure SQL Databases
- Build your identity management solution on Azure using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Monitor, protect, and automate your Azure services using Operation Management Suite (OMS)
- Implement Operations Management Suite for Azure services
Who This Book Is For
Learn Microsoft Azure is for administrators, cloud engineers, developers, and professionals who want to get started with using Azure as their cloud platform and build a cloud-based application for their enterprises.