Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform: Enhance your customer relationship management by extending Dynamics 365 using a no-code appr
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2020-10-05
- 售價: $1,640
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,558
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 644
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1789950244
- ISBN-13: 9781789950243
Explore the latest features of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform's out-of-the-box tools to build custom business solutions for your organization
- Discover impressive Dynamics 365 features to transform your business and increase productivity
- Leverage the platform's extensibility to meet your organizational needs
- Understand how Power Platform powers Dynamics 365 and enhances its integration capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a vast array of tools and applications to meet various Customer Engagement requirements. This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) guide covers the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform that help organizations adapt to changing market conditions for agility and resilience.
With this book, you'll explore the core platform functionality of Dynamics 365 and explore its wide range of components for transforming your business with new services and capabilities. You'll learn the basics of configuration and customization to enhance the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and create solutions and custom applications by leveraging features such as apps, portals, automation, and business intelligence. As you advance, you'll understand how Power Platform drives Dynamics 365 and how various integration capabilities add value by providing a comprehensive view of data aggregated across different systems and data sources. Finally, you'll delve into core administration concepts that will help you to manage extensions added to the platform.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to tailor Microsoft Dynamics 365 to fit your organization's requirements and tweak the platform to meet your business needs.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with Power Platform for building and enhancing Dynamics 365 apps
- Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM with Microsoft 365, Azure, and other platforms
- Discover how you can customize existing entities and create new ones
- Explore various security features and grant users access to CRM data and functions
- Find out which CRM attributes are used to automate operations with programming
- Use internal and external social data to help users to make informed decisions
Who this book is for
This book is for customers and project stakeholders, new functional consultants, business administration users, and project managers looking to get up and running with the latest features of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. This guide will help non-developers become acquainted with a no-code approach to customization and configuration. A basic understanding of relational data and customer management concepts will help you get the most out of this book.